decoding="async" src="https://www.djrbl.in/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Screenshot-19-e1665223047240.png" alt="" class="wp-image-521"/>
- Apply Online Begin – 29th October 2022
- Last Date to Apply – 28th November 2022
BDL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
BDL MT Recruitment 2022: The candidates who attain the mandatory qualification required for BDL recruitment 2022 will be able to fill out their online applications from 29th October 2022. The BDL MT Apply Online 2022 link is already active on BDL Website. Candidates are advised to fill out their application before the last date to avoid the last time inconveniences. Click on the BDL recruitment 2022 apply online link provided below.
BDL Management Trainee 2022: Vacancy Details
- Post Name/Grade Vacancy
- Management Trainee (Mechanical), Grade II – 10
- Management Trainee (Electronics), Grade II –12
- Management Trainee (Electrical), Grade II – 03
- Management Trainee (Metallurgy), Grade II – 02
- Management Trainee (Computer Science), Grade II – 02
- Management Trainee (Optics), Grade II – 01
- Management Trainee (Business Development), Grade II – 01
- Management Trainee (Finance), Grade II- 03
- Management Trainee (Human Resources), Grade II – 03
- Total – 37
BDL Management Trainee 2022: Eligibility Criteria
BDL MT Recruitment 2022: The eligibility criteria are the minimum essential qualification aspirants should achieve. The detailed eligibility criteria are given below for BDL Management Trainee 2022.
Educational Qualification BDL Recruitment 2022
Candidates must have BE/B. Tech/Graduation Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University.
BDL Management Trainee 2022: Age Limit
Refer to the detailed notification for age limit details.
How to Apply Online for www.bdl-india.in recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website @www.bdl-india.in
- Go for online registration
- Login using registration details
- Fill out Application Form Carefully
- Upload the documents as required.
- Pay Application Fees
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it for future use.
BDL Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
BDL MT Recruitment 2022: The selection of candidates in BDL recruitment 2022 will be made based on the following stages:
- Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview.
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Online Test (CBoT). Candidates are required to appear for the CBoT on the date, time and venue that will be mentioned in their Admit Card. Candidate has to download the Admit Cards from the website. A candidate should possess a valid e-mail id for next 1 year from the date of submission of application.
- The CBoT will be of Two hours duration and will be in two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline. Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude.
- The weightage assigned to CBoT is 85% and 15% for Interview in the selection process respectively.
- Minimum qualifying marks for short listing for Interview candidates who have secured 60% in CBoT for UR & EWS and 50% in CBoT for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD candidates respectively.
- Candidates need to secure the minimum qualifying marks in CBoT, to qualify for subsequent stage of selection. Cut off marks in each discipline will be determined keeping in view up to 7:1 (candidate: post) ratio. The Competent Authority will decide the final ratio of calling candidates. Candidates who meet the cut off marks criteria will be short listed for interview in the respective discipline.
BDL Recruitment 2022: Salary
BDL MT Recruitment 2022: The candidates will receive a salary of Rs. 40,000/- to 1,40,000/- per month after final selection as Management Trainee in BDL.
BDL MT Exam Date 2022
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Management Trainees under BDL MT Recruitment 2022 Notification. Candidates who wants to apply for the 37 Vacancies of Management Trainees must apply before the closing date of the BDL Application form. The BDL MT Exam Date 2022 has not yet announced by the officials of Bharat Dynamics Limited. Candidates are requested to keep checking this article for more details regarding BDL MT Exam Date and Schedule.
BDL Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q.1 When will the online applications begin for BDL recruitment 2022?
Ans. The online applications for BDL recruitment 2022 will begin on 29th October 2022.
Q.2 What is the last date of application for BDL recruitment 2022?
Ans. Interested candidates may apply online till 28th November 2022.
Q.3 How many vacancies are notified under BDL notification 2022?
Ans. As per, the BDL notification 2022, there are a total of 37 vacancies are released for Management Trainee posts.
Q.4 What is the selection procedure for recruitment 2022?
Ans. The selection of candidates will be made based on the written test and interview.
Q.5 What is the official web site?