BPNL Recruitment 2023 : The Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited ( BPNL ) has recently released the recruitment notification for 3444 vacancies in various positions . This article provides detailed information about the recruitment process , important dates , vacancy details , and how to apply . Candidates interested in joining BPNL should take note of the essential information provided below.
BPNL Recruitment 2023 Highlight
|Organization Name||Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL)|
|Post Name||Survey in charge, Surveyor|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Mode of Application||5th July 2023|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
BPNL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the post||Number of Posts|
|Surveyor – in Charge||574|
Name of the post Qualification
1. Surveyor: 10 Passes
2. Surveyor-In-Chargel: 12 Pass
- The amount fixed by the government will be repaid monthly in typed paper.
- Surveyor Rs 20,000
- Surveyor-In-Charge Rs 24,000
The selection process of the eligible candidates will be made upon the candidate’s performance in the following stages.
- Written Exam
The candidates applying for the BPNL Recruitment 2023 posts have to pay the application fee via online mode to complete the application process. The application fee post-wise is tabulated below.
|Name of Post||Application Fee|
Steps to Apply for BPNL Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official site of BPNL i.e. www.bharatiyapashupalan.com
- On the homepage , click on ” Apply Online ” listed in the important link section . You will be redirected to a new page with the online application portal . Click on ‘ Registration for BPNL Recruitment 2023 ‘ .
- Make sure that you have a valid self E mail ID , Mobile number , and Alternate E mail ID for the registration process .
- After the Registration , a User Id and Password sent on the email Id .
- Log in now by following Job Opportunities > Openings > Concerned advertisement & candidate login link .
- Fill the application form completely .
- Pay the application fee and submit your application form .
- Take a printout of it for future reference .