CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023: The Central Reserve Police Force is looking for 9212 (Technical & Tradesmen) constable positions in 2023. The CRPF Recruitment 2023 application procedure has begun. Check the deadlines for registering, requirements, exam dates, and other postings.
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has begun accepting applications for the recruitment of 9212 f Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Posts in 2023. Beginning on March 27, 2023, individuals who meet the requirements can apply for the CRPF Recruitment 2023. The deadline for CRPF Constable Registration is April 25, 2023.
Candidates for the CRPF Constable Position 2023 must have completed the 10th grade. The Online Exam, PST and PET, Trade Test, Drug and Alcohol Test, and Medical Exam will all be used to determine the candidates for CRPF Constable 2023.
The CRPF has posted Constable Notification 2023. Only online applications will be accepted. Therefore, hopefuls must only apply online. No other method of application submission is permitted.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of the Post||Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)|
|CRPF Salary||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
|CRPF Constable Registration Dates||27 March to 25 April 2023|
|CRPF Constable Selection Process||Online ExamPST and PETTrade TestDVMedical Exam.|
|CRPF Constable Registration Starting Date||27 March 2023|
|CRPF Constable Registration Last Date||25 April 2023|
|CRPF Constable Admit Card Date||20 June to 25 June 2023|
|CRPF Constable Exam Date||01 July to 13 July 2023|
The following table shows the breakdown of open positions by gender for candidates:
- Male – 9105 Vacancies
- Female – 107 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
Educational Qualification for Constable:
- CT/Driver Educational Qualification – Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt. The candidate should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle – Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent. Technical Qualification Possessing 02 years of Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificates in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by the National or State Council for Vocational Training or any other recognized institution and one year of practical experience in the field of concerned trade OR National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three-year duration from a recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
- CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle Educational Qualification Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent. Possessing 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by the National or State Council for Vocational Training or any other recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned trade OR National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three-year duration from a recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
- (Pioneer Wing) CT(Mason /Plumber/ Electrician ) – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023: Pattern
Check the pattern followed for the constable recruitment by the CRPF, The Computer Based Test will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks as follow:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||2 hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
How to Apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023?
The step-by-step process for submitting the application form for constable CRPF Recruitment 2023 is given below:
- Step 1: Registration of personal & contact details. The login ID and password will be sent to you through e-mail on the registered e-mail ID.
- Step 2: Re-login and select the category and fill up the personal details, qualification details, upload photo & signature and submit “Recruitment Processing Charges” and examination fees, (if applicable) to be paid by all the candidates, irrespective of category, online via SBI MOPS through net banking/debit cards/credit cards/UPI/Challan
CRPF Constable 2023 Application Fee
- Male – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST, Female – No Fee
Notification PDF:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here