Google Maps Android App | Home, Office Add Your Location In Google Map : Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go – no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Add Your Location In Google Map : Add Your Home , Office Location in Google Map Type less and get directions faster by setting your home and work addresses. On your phone or tablet, you can also choose an icon for your home and work. Google Maps has made its easier to navigate, whether you are in your own city or a new city. You no longer have to worry about remembering getting lost or remembering the exact route to and from your destination.
Google Maps Android App | Home, Office Add Your Location In Google Map
There are several features within Google Maps that are designed to improve the user experience and make it easier for users to navigate. One such feature is the ability to add your home address to the app, allowing you to quickly navigate to your home from anywhere.
Step 1 : Open the Google Map Application.
Step 2 : Click The ADD PLACE Button. Given In Below Screen.
Step 3 : Than Filling Your Data Like Name, Category ( For Home Choose Home Stay) , Location ( type Your Home Address or Click on Update Location on Map ). You Can Add Your Contact Number, Website, Home Photo Also. Than Click On Right Corner Side Submit Button.
Add your business to google maps : Add Your Location In Google Map
Great! So now you know that you can add your home business to Google maps! But how do you do it exactly?
- Adding your home business to google maps is easy, here is how to do it.
- Make sure you contact information and hours of operation are correct.
- Add your logo and as many images of your work as possible to make yourself stand out!
- Once you have filled out your listing google will verify it either by a phone call or sometimes buy mailing you a postcard with a verification code.
- Use the code to verify your business with Google.
Do you often get to see your competitor’s brand but not yours in search results when you search for your niche on Google Maps? Do you want your brand to be among those results (or at the top of the results)?
Well, it’s not rocket science to add your business to Google & Google Maps. All it takes is you to register and verify your business on Google My Business. Here’s how to do it .
1. Go to Google Maps Add Your Location In Google Map
2. Open Left Side Menu
3. Click ‘Add a missing place’
4. To add the place you are required to write the name of the place, set location of place on map and select best suitable category from the available ones.
5. Website, Phone, Hours etc are non mandatory fields
6. As soon as you submit the information, Google will send you a Thank You mail.
7. The mail will either say that ‘Google is reviewing your suggestion ‘ or it will send a Success mail that says ‘Your addition is Published’
8. If the mail says ‘Google is reviewing’ you need to wait for confirmation mail which may arrive anytime from few hours to few days. During this period Google Maps will ask others visiting the place to review information. As soon as they have enough reviews the place will be Published. It is said that one negative review requires 5 positive ones to balance.
9. When you receive Success mail, it will have a hyperlink ‘See your addition’ that points to your entry on Map
10. Now you and others can add pictures and other information about the place. You and others can also rate and review the place.
Important Links :
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
• Review places you’ve visited. Add photos, missing roads and places.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
* Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles