How To Get Bank Of Baroda Personal Loan | Pre approved Personal Loan – Bank of Baroda | Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Personal Loan Eligibility 2023। Loans – Apply For Instant Bank Loan | Personal Loans – Bank of Baroda
Different loans are given by different banks in India. Currently SBI E-Mudra Loan Apply Online is very famous in the country. But today we have brought a big good news for you Bank of Baroda. All bank account holders can get an instant online loan of Rs 50000/-. So dear readers, How To Get Bank Of Baroda Personal Loan will be discussed in detail in this article.
How To Get Bank Of Baroda Personal Loan
Dear readers, you can apply Bank Of Baroda Personal Loan Online. You must have a bank account with Bank of Baroda and your Aadhaar card and bank account must be linked to the mobile. So that you can easily get OTP and avail the loan
Heartily welcome to all Bank of Baroda account holders in this article. If you want to get a loan of 50,000/- thousand rupees without going to a bank, then this article is only for you. In this article we will understand in detail how to get a loan from Bank of Baroda.
- In that Tab you will get the option of Pre-Approved personal loan and you have to click on it.
- By clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will get an option called Apply Now after Pre-Approved Personal Loan. You have to click on it.
- By clicking a new page will open for you on this page you have to click on proceed option after clicking a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to provide the mobile number after which you have to provide the OTP on your mobile.
- After providing the OTP, a new page will open in front of you.
|Apply To Direct Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Documents Required for Digital Personal Loan Journey
• Valid Mobile Number
• Aadhar number connected with mobile number
• Valid PAN number .
• Net Banking Credentials or Digital bank statement for last 6 months .
• Web – Camera for clicking picture and performing Video KYC
• ITR e – filing credentials or Digital ITR returns for last 2 years ( for self – employed )
• GST portal credentials or Digital GST returns for last 1 year ( for Self – employed