PM Kisan 13th Installment Release Date & Time & beneficiary status The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 13th Installment is about to be released for December to March 2023 Period. All the beneficiaries under this Yojana who wish to check the details on PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023 should see this section in which complete information related to it is given. We have clearly mentioned the PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2023 on which you can get Rs 2000/- in your Bank Account. However, before waiting for the release of the Installment, you should check your Name in the PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary List 2023. According to data available with us for Dec-March 2023 Period Installment, you can expect the PM Kisan 13th Installment Release Date and Time 2023 around mid of February 2023. As per the process, officials from the Department will release a pmkisan.gov.in 13th Installment List 2023 in which names of the eligible beneficiaries will be mentioned. Now in order to check the PM Kisan 13th Installment Status 2023 Candidates who applied for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can check the list of Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme online from the official website at www.pmkisan.gov.in and http://pmkisan.nic.in.
PM Kisan 13th Installment Release Date & Time & beneficiary status
Pmkisan.gov.in 13th Beneficiary List 2023
- Scheme Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
- Supervising Body Ministry of Agriculture and Family Welfare
- Installment PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023
- Registration Dates Open Now
- Installment Amount Rs 2000/-
- Total Installments in a Year 3 Installments
- Current Period December-March 2023
- Pmkisan.gov.in 13th Installment List 2023 February 2023
- Ways to Check Using District Name and Village Name
- PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2023 By 20 February 2023
- Credit Method DBT
- Article Category PM Modi Yojana
- PM Kisan Portal pmkisan.gov.in
Pm-Kisan Scheme Details
- PM Kisan is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme an income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to all land-holding farmer families.
- The definition of the family for the scheme is husband, wife, and minor children.
- State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- There are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.
Steps to check PM Kisan 13th Installment Status 2023 Beneficiary List
- Farmers can go to the official site at pmkisan.gov.in and scroll down to Farmers Corner on the right side of the page.
- You can click on the option ‘beneficiary status’ under that section.
- On the login window, the name of the farmer who will get the money and the form that needs to be filled out.
- Then you will be asked how you want to search. There will be two choices.
- You can use either the mobile number or the registration number to check PM Kisan 13th Installment Status 2023.
- You can use a mobile number if you want to and if you share your phone number, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your phone. Then fill in the OTP that shows up on the screen.
- And then click the ‘get data’ option, and you will see how the payment is going.
- The PM Kisan 13th Installment Status 2023 will then say if the payment has been sent to the account of the beneficiary or not.
How to Apply for the PM Kisan Yojana 2023
Farmers can register themselves in PM Kisan Yojana online and offline. For online registration, one has to go to pmkisan.gov.in. Also, registration can also be done by visiting the Kisan Common Service Center. The process of PM Kisan Yojana 2023 Online Registration is as follows.
- Browse pmkisan.gov.in and click on ‘Farmer Corner’.
- Then click on the ‘New Farmer Registration’ tab.
- After this enter your Aadhaar number and then select your state by filling in the captcha code.
- Now you will see a form and here you have to enter the information asked.
- Then fill in your bank account and farm details and click on submit.\
Official Application: Click Here
The Government of India launched a new Central Sector Scheme, “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in order to augment the income of Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). The scheme was launched in February 2019. It is being implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare (DAC&FW) under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare through the Department of Agriculture of all the States and Union Territories Governments. Under the Scheme, a direct payment of Rs. 6000 per year will be transferred in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each every four months into the bank accounts of eligible landholding families.
Many measures are being taken by the Government to reach all eligible beneficiaries under PM-KISAN. Public interfaces have been made available for self-registration, checking the payment status, and Correction of the name as per Aadhaar as it is being a mandatory requirement of the scheme. To broaden the reach further, the PM-KISAN mobile app designed and developed by the National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India is being launched.
Using Mobile apps, farmers can
– Register themselves
– Know the status of their registration and payments
– Correct name as per Aadhaar
– Know about the scheme
– Dial Helpline Numbers
Q1. What should I do if my name is Adhar and my application is different?
Ans. If it is different is a mistake in the name on the application form then you will have to go to the office of the agriculture department.
Q2. What are the benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna?
Ans. Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna candidates will get Rs. 6000/- given in 3 installments of Rs. 2000 each.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline Number
1. Help Line No: 011-23381092
2. Phone: 91-11-23382401
3. Email: pmkisan-ict[at]gov[dot]in