PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 – PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023, Online Application, Form, Eligibility, Beneficiary, Who Will Benefit, Official Website, Benefits, Documents, Helpline Number (PM Vishwakarma Yojana In Gujarat, Online Apply, Official Website, Helpline Number).
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 : Highlight
|Organization Name||PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023|
|Launched||17 September 2023|
|Beneficiary||Artisans and craftsmen from rural and urban areas of the country|
|Toll Free Number||18002677777 and 17923|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
There is a plan to provide assistance to all artisans doing traditional work. Government aims to provide assistance to 18 types of artisans under this scheme.
- the washerman
- gardener (flower garland maker)
- Hammer and toolkit maker
- A canoe maker
- Doll and Toy Making (Traditional)
- A broom maker
- A maker of fishing nets
- Tala Banavnar
- Chappu Banavnar
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Eligibility
- Age minimum 18 years
- Benefit to one member per family
- Loans should not have been taken for self-employment/business development in the last five years.
- A Government servant and his family members will not be eligible.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Documents
- aadhar card
- Bank Details
- Mobile number
- Ration card
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration Pradhanmantri Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Registration
CHC Center, Egram Center and open the link given below for direct registration.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Benefits
- After registration the beneficiary will get PM Vishwakarma certificate and I.D. card
- Benefit of toolkit worth Rs.15000/- to beneficiaries after skill verification
- Basic skill training with stipend of Rs.500/-
- Collateral free loan up to 10,000/- to the beneficiary for a period of 18 months after training
- Advance skill training with stipend after completion of first loan Second loan upto Rs.200000/- for a period of 30 months
- Incentives and other benefits at the rate of Rs.1/- per digital transaction for 100 (monthly) transactions