PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme 2023: PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme has been launched to shape the future of children of the country. Scholarships are awarded to students studying in class 9 to 11 through this scheme. Eligible students can avail it by applying online and before the due date. So let’s know what is this PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme 2023 and how to apply under it.
What is PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme? – What is PM YASASVI Yojana in Gujarati
The Pradhan Mantri Swabhak Scholarship Scheme is jointly run by the Government of India and the State Governments keeping in mind the interests of students from poor families across the country. Under which the children studying in class 9 to 11 are given scholarships to get higher education. It is targeted to benefit 85 lakh students under this scheme. The scheme will help students belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribe (SC/ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Poor Section (EWS) in their studies.
|Name of Scholarship||PM Yashasvi Scheme 2023|
|Date of commencement of application process||11 th July 2023|
|Last date to apply||10th August 2023 (till 11.50 PM)|
|Date of Examination||29 September 2023|
|Total time allotted for the exam||3 hours|
|Last Entry to Examination Centre||01:30 PM|
|Examination Methodology||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam pattern||Objective type consists of 100 multiple choice questions.|
|medium||English and Hindi|
|Cities of Exam||This exam will be held in 78 cities of India.|
|Examination Fee||Candidates need not pay any exam fee.|
|Helpline numbers for NTA||011-40759000, 011-6922 7700 (from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM).|
Objectives Of A Successful Scholarship
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJ&E), Government of India has created the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Grant Scheme for a Vibrant India (YASASVI) to provide scholarships to various underprivileged students.
PM YASASVI Scheme Benefits In Gujarati
Following are the details of the benefits available under this scholarship.
- Following are the benefits that the government provides through the scholarship scheme.
- Firstly, this scholarship is transparent and tests are conducted according to international standards, which determine the morals of the students after they qualify for such tests.
- This scheme provides benefits only to the students of class 9 (ninth) and class 10 (ten).
- 75,000 per year to the students of 9th (ninth) standard under the scheme. Also 11th standard students will get Rs 125,000 per year.
Eligibility Criteria For PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme
Candidates must fulfill the following prerequisites to qualify for the entrance exam:
- Applicant must have permanent residence in India.
- Candidate must fall into one of the following categories: OBC/EBC/DNT SAR/NT/SNT.
- Applicants for PM Yashaswi Yojana 2023 must have completed 8th (8th) standard to appear for 10th (tenth) class examination in the session.
- Annual income of applicant’s parents Rs. Should not be more than 2.5 lakh.
- Students applying for Class-9 must have been born between April 1, 2004 and March 31, 2008.
- Students applying for Class-11 must have been born between April 1, 2004 and March 31, 2008.
- All races are welcome to apply for this program.
PM Yashasvi Scheme 2023 Documents Required
Following documents are required to avail this scholarship.
- Candidate must possess Class-10 pass certificate or Class 8 pass certificate.
- Must have income certificate
- Candidate’s Identity Card.
- Email address and cellphone number.
- Candidate must possess at least one of the following certificates: Certificates for OBC/EBC/DNT SAR/NT/SNT respectively.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023 Important Date
|Last Date to Apply for PM Yashaswi Yojana||10th August 2023 till 5 PM|
|YET admit card||Update Soon|
|YET exam||29th September 2023|
|Answer key||It will be announced on the website of NTA.|
|Result declaration||It will be announced on the website of NTA .|