Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana New List 2022 Rural+ Urban : Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is a Government initiated scheme and was launched by Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi in June 2015 with an aim to provide affordable housing to weaker and mid-income section of Indian.
How to Check Names in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
PMAY scheme is for both urban and rural areas of India. Even the department concerned releases 2 different Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Lists, one for urban population and another for the rural population. Follow the below mentioned steps to check if your name appears on the PMAY list 2022 or not.
Check PMAY Urban List
Visit the PMAYofficial website.
Check Your Name : Click Here
Select “Search by Name” option from the “Search Beneficiary”drop-down menu.
Enter the first 3 characters of your name and click on the “Show” button.
Soon the results will appear on the screen. Check the list to find your name and other details.
PMAY Gramin List or PMAY Rural List
Check PMAY Gramin List with registration number
If you applied for PMAY-Gramin (Rural) scheme, you would receive a registration number if application is accepted. To search for your name using the PMAY-Gramin registration number, follow these steps:
Visit the PMAY-Gramin official website
- Enter the registration number.
- If your registration number is present on the list, you can check the related details.
- Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Gramin List without registration numbe
Visit the PMAY-Gramin official website.
- Instead of entering the registration number, click on “Advanced Search” button.
- Enter the details as required in the form and click on the “Search” button.
- If your name is present on the list, you can check the details.
- Beneficiaries List of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Beneficiaries List:
- Scheduled Tribe(STs)
- Scheduled Caste(SCs)
- Women of all caste and religion
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Group 1 (Medium income)
- Group 2 (Medium income)
- Population belonging to lower income group
Required Document Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana New List 2022
- A letter issued by recognized public authority confirming the identity and residence of the applicant
- Rent agreement
- Life insurance policy
- Residence address certificate
- Voter ID card
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of income:
- Last six months bank statement
- ITR receipts
- Salary slips for the previous two months
- Proof of purchase of the property (if applicable):
- Sale deed
- Sale/purchase agreement
Property registration certificate (if available)Copy of receipt of payment made to the developer (if applicable)One must make sure that he/she is eligible for the subsidy before application. Also, the applicant should check whether his/her name is present on the beneficiary’s list as well to receive the subsidy benefit.
How to Apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ?
Step 1: Visit the official government website belonging to PMAY.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option under the ‘Menu’ tab.
Step 3: An applicant must enter his/her Aadhaar number.
Step 4: With the successful submission of the Aadhaar number, he/she will be redirected to the application page.
Step 5: The applicant must proceed to enter all relevant details on this page, including income details, personal details, bank account details and other necessary information.
Step 6: Applicants should recheck all information before submission.
Step 7: Once a person clicks on the ‘save’ option, he/she will find a unique application number.
Step 8: Applicants should, next, download the filled-in application form.
Step 9: Finally, the person can deposit the form at his/her nearest CSC office or a financial institution offering PMAY. He/she must also submit all necessary documents along with the form.
Alternatively, individuals can opt for the offline application procedure and approach an authorised bank branch to apply for the scheme if they find the online process inconvenient.