Kutumb Sahay (Familly Assistance) Scheme In Gujarat: The main breadwinner has to be a family member whose income constituted a major share of the family’s total earnings. The death of such a bread-earner should have occurred whilst she/he is above 18 years of age and below 60 years of age.
Sankat Mochan Yojna : Overview
|Scheme Name||Sankat Mochan Yojana|
|Launched By||Central Government|
The prime benefits of NFBS are its financial support for dependent beneficiaries. While the emotional loss or mental anguish can’t be replaced with anything, financial assistance can make life easier for the deceased’s family, especially those living under the poverty line. One can find more information about the benefits by downloading the pdf document with the guidelines of the scheme.
One could avail the form by clicking on the link enclosed herein. Similarly, filled-in Application forms are to be submitted to the designated officer appointed by the respective state governments. At the district level, the implementation of the scheme has been entrusted to Zila Parishad or its equivalent. At the local level, the Gram Panchayat /Municipality would implement the scheme.
National Family Support Scheme- SankatMochan (NFBS):
(A) Eligibility Criteria:
1. The family should be in BPL List
2. The natural or accidental death of the main income earner of the family
3. Age of dead male or female should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years
4. Application to be submitted within 2 years after the death
(B) Benefits: Rs. 20,000/- to the family.
(C) Where to apply?
- Death pattern of main earner (female / male)
- Aadhaar card of the applicant (male / female)
- Any one proof of residence (election card / ration card etc.)
- Passbook of the beneficiary’s bank account
- Example of applicant being BPL beneficiary
- Birth pattern / age pattern of the main breadwinner of the family
2. Apply to respective Taluka Mamlatdar.
The Taluka Mamlatdars are authorized to approve or disapprove the assistance under this scheme. An appeal can be given to Prant Officer in 60 days in case of disapproval of the application.
Key Point Of Sankat Mochan Yojna
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.
- Only citizens of India will get the benefit of this scheme
- People of any state of India can avail the benefits of this scheme
- To avail benefits under Kutumb Sahay Yojana, the family of the deceased has to apply within 2 years of the death of the main person. If you apply after 2 years, you will not get the benefit of this scheme
- The family of the beneficiary under this scheme should be among the families falling below the poverty line
- The family of the applicant must be a BPL beneficiary
- Only one person from the family of the deceased has to apply under Sankat Mochan Sahay Yojana And all the people of Kustumb must be allowed to apply
- For the purpose of this scheme, the definition of family includes spouses, minor children, unmarried daughters and dependent parents.
Where To Get The Application Form Sankat Mochan Yojana
- The Application Form Is Available Free Of Cost At The Following Office.
- District Collector’s Office.
- Province Office.
- Taluka Mamlatdar Office And Public Service Center.
- E.C Co. Of Gram Panchayat Center. Online Application Can Be Made On Digital Gujarat Portal From The Operator.
Where To Send Application ?
- Under This Scheme, Application Has To Be Made To The Concerned Taluka Mamlatdar For All Urban Or Rural Areas.
- The Amount Of Assistance To The Beneficiary Is Credited To The Beneficiary’s Account By Dbt. Is Submitted By.
The Taluka Mamlatdar Are Authorized To Approve Or Disapprove The Assistance Under This Scheme. Appeal Can Be Given To The Prant Officer In 60 Days In Case Of Disapproval Of Application.