Recruitment for Union Bank of India in 2023: Indian public sector bank Union Bank of India, also known as Union Bank or UBI, has its headquarters in Mumbai. The official notification for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 has been made public by the bank. Through this hiring process, a total of 11 Single Window Operator-‘A’/Clerk positions are to be filled. Candidates for female hockey players are asked to submit online applications starting on May 19, 2023. For information on Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023, applicants must read the article.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Overview
Along with the notification, all crucial dates for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 are made public. Candidates have until May 19, 2023, to submit their applications. Review the specifics to get an overview of the hiring process.
|Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Posts||Single Window Operator – ‘A’ / Clerk|
|Online Registration Dates||19th April to 19th May 2023|
|Selection Process||Sports Proficiency, Field Trial, Written Test|
For the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 for Single Window Operator – ‘A’ / Clerk jobs, candidates must be aware of all eligibility requirements. The eligibility requirements, including educational requirements, are listed below, by post.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a university approved by the Indian government, or any equivalent degree approved by the Central Government. Any outstanding athlete, regardless of academic credentials, may participate.
- participated in a global tournament as a country representative.
- competed on behalf of any State at the national level.
- competed at the state level while representing any District.
- participated in inter-university contests organized by the inter-university sports board while representing any university.
- participated in any State School team’s national sports competition or school games, which were organized by the All India School Games Federation.
- received a National Physical Efficiency Award as a participant in the National Physical Efficiency Drive for the sport or sports discipline for which the Bank will conduct recruitment
Notification PDF:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here